* 1-800-DON’T-CUT – More info on self-injury
*http://www.selfinjury.com– Referrals for therapists and tips for how to stop.
* 1-800-273-TALK – A 24-hour crisis hotline if you’re about to self-harm or are in an emergency situation.
*To Write Love On Her Arms (http://www.TWLOHA.com) - A non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, and suicide.
* 1-800-SUICIDE – Hotline for people contemplating suicide.
* 1-800-334-HELP – Self Injury Foundation’s 24-
hour national crisis line.
* 1-800-799-SAFE – Domestic violence hotline.
* 1-877-332-7333 – Real Help For Teens’ help line.
* 1-866-488-7386 - The Trevor Project, sucide prevention with addition services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and or questioning younth
Don’t run, I am here and they are here to help you. (:
Your life is to precious in this world to be lost.